We offer a wide range of programs and services including:
- One to One Breast Cancer Mentoring Program – This unique program offers the cancer patient support and information from someone who has “been there.” Trained mentors are available to listen and talk with patients regarding any questions or concerns. Our program is free of charge and is available to any cancer patient, regardless of where the patient is receiving treatment. Learn more
- Lunch – We can arrange the delivery of a boxed lunch or soup from a local café for a $5 charge. Please let our volunteers know that you will need a lunch when you arrive.
- Coffee, Tea, and Snacks – These complimentary items are available for patients and caregivers in the waiting area and in the infusion center. We frequently bring snacks to the infusion center during treatment.
- Resource Center – We have a large collection of books to borrow that may help you cope and better understand your disease. Resources and information about post-surgery, lymphedema, chemotherapy side effects, and lifestyle adjustments are also available.
- Patient Comfort – Caring people in our community knit hats and afghans for our patients to help them stay warm and cuddled, as well as seatbelt covers to help prevent chafing due to chemotherapy access ports. We provide tote bags, slipper socks, and have a stocked closet of extra clothes in case a patient gets sick during treatment and needs clean clothes.