We greatly value our patients and work together as a team to provide compassionate, personalized, and high quality care. Don’t take our word for it…hear what our patients have to say.
They are the best!
A Mom’s Story
Simply the best!
- Dr. Kapur and the staff at ECHO have been highly supportive of my cancer experience and have provided timely access to additional resources as needed. I have recommended Dr. Kapur and ECHO to other people I know. I thank Dr. Kapur and the support staff at ECHO for all their support through the last seven years. It was a scary time, and they provided a safe place and reassurance.
- The nurse was great. The tech who drew and flushed my port was outstanding.
- The check-in was smooth, and I was taken right away to a room. The doctor came quickly, and we discussed my issues completely. Very satisfied.
- Office was easy to get to, receptionist helped us immediately. The wait to see the doctor was very short. Our doctor explained everything about mom’s status and answered all questions.
- My pre-chemo appointment with Kristin Jolley was excellent. I feel she is a critical listener and I truly appreciate her. My chemo appointment was fine, I was cared for by competent, caring people.
- My doctor treated me with respect and explained my condition clearly.
- My check-in was quick and efficient. Person who did vitals was very pleasant and efficient.
- Dr.Yang has been my oncologist for over seven years, and I chose to stay with her when they relocated from Day Kimball to Backus. The check-out person will arrange for my next visit next year and send me all paperwork needed for the blood work and mammogram They make it easy for me.
- Ever since my father became a patient of Dr.Nicks, the whole process has been amazing. We can tell he really cares about his patients and makes sure the family members are well informed and up to speed on diagnosis/treatment options. I am just amazed at how well my father has been cared for by the entire ECHO office. We have never had a problem of any kind and have spent a lot of time here over the past few months.
- I love Dr. Kapur, and it’s a shame I don’t get to see him more often. But it’s also good I don’t have to see him more frequently!
- I had an iron infusion. The staff was awesome. They always are.
- The people were friendly and professional, and the staff was easy to work with.
- My doctor is very thorough and is extremely attentive to my condition and treatments. I like her and her nurse, and the lady who checks me out afterwards very, very much. Everyone is ALWAYS friendly and professional!
- The nurse April was excellent with my port. It wasn’t working and she was very patient in telling me what she was going to do and about the special medication. The medicine worked so well. Thank you, April!
- The staff was and always has been professional, courteous, and friendly. They always make the effort to put the patient at ease.
- Dr. Johnson consistently explains things in a way I can understand. Her and the staff are always friendly and attentive.
- They explained my treatment plan in great detail. Explained my test results in a way I could understand. They also understood my past medical history and what should be done in the next few months.
- Pleasant and helpful people through-out the facility.
- Very good service❤️
- My physician is excellent and takes the time to explain things thoroughly.
- I really liked the assistant that got me ready for the appointment. She was very cheerful and paid attention to my answers to questions asked. She was very joyful!
- I always feel well cared for at ECHO! The staff is always courteous and professional!
- Courteous staff at all phases of checking in/exam/checking out. The provider was attentive, respectful, thorough, and proficient. I have full confidence in recommendations or guidelines.
- Dr. Vanessa Johnson is an amazing doctor. I have known her since 2006, She takes her time and listens to her patients. I am comfortable with her and trust her with all recommendations and suggestions she makes. If she doesn’t know the answer she will investigates and get the answer. She is kind, friendly, has a great sense of humor ( which is very important with cancer patients). I followed her from Shaw’s Cove in New London to L&M Cancer Center and now to ECHO. Dr. Vanessa Johnson is an asset to ECHO and to all the lives she touches, patients, their families, and her colleagues. I am so grateful she is my doctor!
- From start to finish I have been extremely happy with Dr. Kapur and staff. They make coming to doctors an informative friendly atmosphere. Always willing to answer any questions. Never a long wait. I am beyond happy that I have found them to help with my care.
- The best part of ECHO is the care and compassion shown by the entire staff. Overall, the doctors and staff have been exceptional. The nursing staff should be recognized for their care and compassion.
- Everyone is so kind. Pam at the front desk is amazing. The nurses that handle my husband’s phlebotomy are great too!
- Such a friendly atmosphere, very professional. Great doctors. Excellent care from the front desk and those who take my blood.
- I really value that ECHO is a relaxing place where everyone is so knowledgeable. Scheduling is great, everyone is pleasant, Dr. Kapur is wonderful.
- Dr. Kapur is the best! Great staff and great nurses. Best office ever! Very personable and that’s a very important thing you’re not a number or just a face.
- My experience is that ECHO is a very pleasant atmosphere, coworkers seem to cooperate with each other to ensure a positive patient experience. Everyone is so good to me
- ECHO is very convenient and next to Backus. I receive excellent care.
- I really value the staff and their concern for my health.
- They have kept me alive for the past 4 years! Excellent care. I love all the nurses.
- Everyone is friendly and caring.
- ECHO is very convenient, and they are great doctors. Pam at the front desk is very prompt.
- Everyone is wonderful- the receptionist, all the nurses I deal with, the doctors. I love the snacks and coffee.
- What I like the most about ECHO is everyone is so caring and so professional. There are so many wonderful employees including Becky (chemotherapy); Pam (reception); Rafaella (nurse); and Kim and Jen (blood draw). I would definitely recommend ECHO to friends.
Your opinion matters to us. If you would like to share your feedback or provide any suggestio
ns for improvement, please email us at: Umatter@echoct.com.