We greatly value our patients and work together as a team to provide compassionate, personalized, and high quality care. Don’t take our word for it…hear what our patients have to say.
A Mom’s Story
Simply the best!
- The best part of ECHO is the care and compassion shown by the entire staff. Overall, the doctors and staff have been exceptional. The nursing staff should be recognized for their care and compassion.
- Everyone is so kind. Pam at the front desk is amazing. The nurses that handle my husband’s phlebotomy are great too!
- Such a friendly atmosphere, very professional. Great doctors. Excellent care from the front desk and those who take my blood.
- I really value that ECHO is a relaxing place where everyone is so knowledgeable. Scheduling is great, everyone is pleasant, Dr. Kapur is wonderful.
- Dr. Kapur is the best! Great staff and great nurses. Best office ever! Very personable and that’s a very important thing you’re not a number or just a face.
- My experience is that ECHO is a very pleasant atmosphere, coworkers seem to cooperate with each other to ensure a positive patient experience. Everyone is so good to me
- ECHO is very convenient and next to Backus. I receive excellent care.
- I really value the staff and their concern for my health.
- They have kept me alive for the past 4 years! Excellent care. I love all the nurses.
- Everyone is friendly and caring.
- ECHO is very convenient, and they are great doctors. Pam at the front desk is very prompt.
- Everyone is wonderful- the receptionist, all the nurses I deal with, the doctors. I love the snacks and coffee.
Your opinion matters to us. If you would like to share your feedback or provide any suggestions for improvement, please email us at: Umatter@echoct.com.