Eastern Connecticut Hematology and Oncology (ECHO) Associates is proud to provide expert hematology and oncology care to patients across Eastern Connecticut for over 30 years. Our goal to provide patients and their families with access to the latest treatments and resources in a personalized and compassionate manner.
We are a private practice, with the benefits of affiliations with top hospitals in the area. We are independently owned, meaning your needs come first. We go the extra mile to deliver outstanding, cost-efficient care, and ongoing emotional support.
We pride ourselves on several key principles. ECHO Associates uses the 5 C’s to guide our mission:
- Comprehensive – Leading the way in cancer care with exceptional physicians, nurses, counselors, and staff who focus on you, not just your disease
- Cutting-edge – Providing our patients with the latest treatment options, clinical trials, and resources
- Compassionate– Holding your hand at every step from diagnosis through the treatment
- Convenient– Providing onsite labs, infusion services, dispensary, and counseling services to our patients
- Cost-effective – Serving as the only private oncology practice in the area, focused on reducing your costs and keeping your best interests at heart
We know that our patients have many choices when it comes to their health. We offer our patients a wide array of services, treatment options, and expertise found in larger healthcare institutions. And we provide everything in a community setting, allowing us to establish deep and meaningful relationships with our patients in a location close to home.