Fighting cancer takes a huge toll on your body. Up to 90 percent of individuals with cancer experience painful, function-limiting consequences brought on by chemotherapy, radiation, and/or surgery. Cancer rehabilitation can help you prepare for treatment and maintain strength throughout your journey so you can get back to the things you care about most.
We can assist you and refer you to trusted cancer rehabilitation programs that can prepare you for treatment, help you stay strong during your cancer journey, and get back to your family, job, and the things you care about most.
Cancer Rehabilitation services may include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Utilizing these different therapies, certified rehabilitation specialists can address pain, fatigue, neuropathy, and many other cancer-related side effects with encouragement and compassion.
- Decrease pain and fatigue
- Improve balance and mobility
- Build strength and endurance
- Enhance memory and concentration
- Regain speech and swallowing abilities
- Improve bowel, bladder, and sexual function
- Reduce numbness and tingling
- Manage persistent swelling and other side effects
- Continue to engage in important daily activities and roles