ECHO Cancer Foundation
The ECHO Foundation is a unique, non-profit organization dedicated to providing support services, guidance, and education to cancer patients and their caregivers. Our goal is to address each patient’s individual needs so that no one lacks care or comfort while living with cancer.
Starting over 15 years ago, the Foundation is now fully operated by volunteers who have faced cancer themselves or with a family member. The Foundation is funded by generous corporate, business, and individual donations.
Run By Volunteers
Our volunteers are frequently onsite to help you find your way through your cancer diagnosis and treatment. We are here every morning in the infusion center to:
- Help patients and families understand what to expect
- Provide helpful hints on dealing with side effects
- Offer suggestions regarding meals and nutrition
- Communicate with your nursing team to ensure that patients get the counseling or support they need
- Encourage patients and illustrate that there is a light at the end of the tunnel
We do whatever it takes to focus on the small stuff, creature comforts, so our patients can focus on one thing – getting better.
Click here to learn about the incredible difference that the ECHO Foundation made in the lives of patients in 2022.