Every Member of Our Team Makes a Difference
At ECHO, every single member of our team is focused on your comfort and safety. We know that every interaction counts – from the minute you walk in our door through your treatment and recovery. Whether you are interacting with a medical assistant, nurse, doctor or member of our support staff, we strive to ensure a positive experience. Below are some recent comments that our patients have shared:
- I really appreciate the thoroughness of the doctor and staff. They listen and help me at every step of the visit. I feel like they really care about my health and treat me like a family member.
- Everyone in the office is so nice and goes above and beyond to make sure my needs are met.
- I love my nursing team and they are always in good spirits. They treat me like a friend, as opposed to just being a patient.
- Every single person in the practice is courteous, friendly, and professional. They all make me feel comfortable and at ease for my treatments.
- I am always treated with respect. Everyone always shows how much they truly care for their patients.
- My doctor is outstanding. He always listens to my concerns, answers my questions, and I never feel rushed.
- The phlebotomist who takes my blood is so kind and always asks how I’m doing. She goes out of her way to make me comfortable.
- The staff is very friendly, and the nursing staff is extremely attentive. Their concern and compassion ease my anxiety about being a cancer patient.
- The person who greets me at the front desk always makes me feel welcome.
Thank you to our valued patients for sharing your feedback.
Click here or scan below for additional patient comments.