Important Updates on Coronavirus
NOW OFFERING TELEMEDICINE VISITS:
- We now have the capability to offer a remote visit through a smartphone or computer that has video chat capabilities.
- This is not available for patients receiving active treatment.
- Please contact our office and we can assist you in setting this up.
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most other insurance companies are providing insurance coverage for Telemedicine visits. You may have a co-pay or co-insurance.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE COMING IN IF:
- You have flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, cough, congestion, shortness of breath).
- You have been in contact with someone that has flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, cough, congestion, shortness of breath).
- You have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for the 2019 Coronavirus.
For the safety of our patients:
- Due to the coronavirus (Covid19), only the patient will be allowed to enter our office areas. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Hartford Health Care has created a hotline for the community regarding the coronavirus. Call 1-833-621-0600.