Important Updates on Coronavirus
PATIENT ASSISTANCE TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce that CancerCare and the Community Oncology Alliance (COA) are partnering with us to provide free transportation to ECHO patients during this COVID-19 pandemic. The COA/CancerCare Patient Assistance Transportation Program ensures that patients can continue to receive high quality care in a safest manner at ECHO Associates.
COA is proud to work with CancerCare, a trusted non-profit organization that offers free, professional support services for people affected by cancer. There is absolutely no charge to our patients or practice. This program is being funded by a generous grant from Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) and we thank them for it.
Getting our patients safely to appointment is as easy as 1-2-3.
- When you call for an appointment, let us know if you require transportation.
- Make sure to provide the following information:
- Patient name, email address, and mobile phone number
- Companion (if applicable) name, email address, and mobile phone number
- Patient’s physical address for local pick-up & drop-off (street number, city, state; no post office boxes, please)
- The physical address for the appointment (street number, city, state; no post office boxes, please)
- Confirmation will go directly to the patient and his or her companion. It will originate from a company called groudlink.
We are pleased to offer this service as part of our ongoing effort to support our patients.
NOW OFFERING TELEMEDICINE VISITS:
- We now have the capability to offer a remote visit through a smartphone or computer that has video chat capabilities.
- This is not available for patients receiving active treatment.
- Please contact our office and we can assist you in setting this up.
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most other insurance companies are providing insurance coverage for Telemedicine visits. You may have a co-pay or co-insurance.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE COMING IN IF:
- You have flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, cough, congestion, shortness of breath).
- You have been in contact with someone that has flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, cough, congestion, shortness of breath).
- You have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for the 2019 Coronavirus.
For the safety of our patients:
- Due to the coronavirus (Covid19), only the patient will be allowed to enter our office areas. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Hartford Health Care has created a hotline for the community regarding the coronavirus. Call 1-833-621-0600.