Living Well Beyond Cancer: Survivor Panel
Living with and beyond a cancer diagnosis can look different for each individual, but from the moment you begin treatment you gain something in common with anyone who’s been affected by cancer. You become a survivor.
Understanding that you’re not alone in this journey is the first step to finding the help you may need.
Join us for the next event in the Living Well Beyond Cancer Series. During the free online event, a panel of cancer survivors will discuss:
- Their individual diagnosis, treatments they received, and the challenges encountered
- The difficulties of navigating everyday activities during and after cancer treatment
- How they learned about cancer rehab, why they started and what it looked like for them
- How their lives have changed from pre-diagnosis to now
- Which support structures and resources helped the most
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
2:00 PM to 2:30 PM EDT
You will walk away from this webinar knowing that you are not alone, and that cancer rehabilitation services can provide much-needed physical and emotional support that is often missing from cancer care.
For questions, contact: ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation email@example.com