Are You Overwhelmed with Medicare Options?
Finding the right plan can be challenging – especially if you are dealing with cancer or another serious illness. Selecting the best option can save you a significant amount of money and can reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
For over 10 years, ECHO has recommended Craig Thibeau,a trusted advisor who has helped thousands of people evaluate their Medicare choices. He has guided many ECHO patients through the process, educating them on their options, so they can understand their coverage and select the plan with the best options.
Craig helps patients find the plan best suited for their needs and addresses common questions that people may have which include:
- Are my doctors in network?
- What do different plans cover?
- What are my costs?
- How can I reduce out-of-pocket costs?
- How do I select the best plan for me?
Craig offers a complete review of your current policy at no cost or obligation. ECHO does not financially benefit, nor do we have a stake in the plan you choose. We simply recommend Craig as a resource to help our patients if they need guidance with difficult decisions.
To set up a meeting, call Craig Thibeau at (860) 334-1354. ECHO’s billing department is also available to assist you with questions and can be reached at (860) 410-4377 or (860) 412-4390.
See what people have to say…
- In August of 2017, I was diagnosed with colon cancer stage 4. I was referred to Craig Thibeau the ECHO billing department. I called Craig and he came to my home, went over the best option for my insurance needs, filled out all of the paperwork, and left me with my signature to fill in. I was at my worst at that point, physically and emotionally and Craig truly was a Godsend. Every year Craig faithfully calls me, tells me the best options, and will set up an appointment to meet with me if needed. I highly recommend Craig to help you.
- I was frustrated about the high cost my mom was paying for her Medicare Insurance. I was given Craig’s name and number and called him. He was able to help save my mom a lot of money and frustration. He was great for my mom. I am now on Medicare and Craig is my agent as well.
- When I was diagnosed with cancer I had only Medicare insurance. My doctor suggested I get better insurance coverage. The staff suggested I contact Craig. He came to my home and was very considerate of my circumstances and set me up with an insurance package that relieved my financial worries so I could concentrate on my recovery process. He has been a huge help and I would recommend him to anyone.
- Craig is an excellent insurance agent for the health insurance plans he represents. He takes the stress out of choosing a health plan every year, by being well versed in all aspects of the plan. We decide together which plan is appropriate for me, as my health needs change. I feel I get the best plan through his professional guidance.
- My family met Craig in 2014 to help us with insurance to release us of financial difficulties to pay medical bills. From the first time meeting Craig, he was professional, caring, and understanding. My Dad had cancer. He tirelessly searched until he found the proper coverage for my Dad. And heartfully said, “Please call me anytime if there are any problems”. Because of his knowledge/determination we never had to call. I trust Craig to do the best for whatever our needs are, we’ve been with him for over 7 years.
- Five years ago my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. That in itself was such devastating news. Then we were faced with all sorts of financial worries. Dealing with cancer is hard enough. We needed to find adequate and affordable insurance other than what we had. Backus Hospital’s financial office recommended we contact Craig. We were so pleasantly surprised to meet him. Craig seems to be able to empathize and relate to this population of folks who are older. Over the five years, Craig has come to our home every year to go over our present situation and coverage. Craig will never push you on any decision. His absolute superior knowledge of the many plans is incredible. He will suggest a plan that he feels will fit your needs. Obviously, your health and or situation can change from year to year. It’s that yearly visit with Craig that we look forward to every Fall. We trust Craig wholeheartedly with our insurance coverage. He is professional, personable, trustworthy, and a very genuinely nice man. We feel so fortunate to have him in such a helping capacity.
CT Insurance Agency
Craig Thibeau | 860-334-1354