Our Team Goes Above and Beyond For Your Care
Thank you to all our patients who provided feedback over the past two months. We love to hear about your experiences. We know every interaction counts – from the minute you walk in our doors to the relationships you build with your doctors and staff. We strive to ensure every touchpoint is personalized, friendly, and meaningful.
Here what our patients have recently shared:
- Professional, personal, thorough and genuine in their care. This was not a cookie cutter assembly line, impersonal medicine. The treatment was personalized – not only for me, but everyone sitting near me. The care is very thorough. I didn’t have to wait long in the waiting area. Nurse was efficient and pleasant. Doctor spent as much time as needed answering questions concerns.
- My doctor really cares, and I really trust her. The people working here have always been awesome. Dr. Yang is always easy to talk to, she is patient, kind and always makes sure I am comfortable with how she treats my medical issue. I trust her!
- All my concerns were addressed, and I felt that the new treatment room was quiet, efficient and comfortable. The staff is always very friendly too! Pam is the best registrar ever! Dr. Johnson and her assistant were amazing….love them both! Thelma, who checked me out…efficient and so pleasant.
- Registration is simple, quick, efficient, and I am always addressed by name. Pam, especially, never fails to ask how I am doing. Dr. Johnson, and her assistant, are always patient focused, kind, and I never feel rushed through an appointment. Every issue I brought up was thoroughly addressed. I did not see Kim, who is the phlebotomist at the clinic on this visit, but I would like to give her a shout out. She is amazing. I also met Dr. Johnson’s new secretary, Thelma. So pleasant and efficient! Cannot say enough wonderful things about ECHO.
- The entire staff was extremely friendly and professional at the same time. Felt cared for and that I was getting top quality care. There were two very important people at the beginning and throughout my treatment who truly held me up and together at the shock of the diagnosis and start of treatment. They continue to support me along with an army of incredible nurses and APRNs. Thanks everyone!
- I did not know what to expect and was not sure I needed to see a hematologist. I am satisfied that I did need to see one. I was impressed with the facility, support staff, and mostly the physician. He was super knowledgeable and informative regarding my condition. Laurie made me feel at ease, in good hands and welcome. Dr. Dhami made me look forward to quality treatment and support.
- The receptionist has gone out of her way to remember my name. I’ve never had a caretaker who was rude, etc. They are all friendly and very professional. I never mind having an appointment.
- Dr. Slater is very thorough and an excellent listener.
- I’ve been going to the clinic for a few years now and the staff is always, always kind, professional, courteous and empathetic.
- Kaitlyn always asks if I need a pillow or blanket, water, or anything else. Even though she has other patients, she’s very attentive, as though I’m the only one. Everyone is very caring and concerned for my well-being. I don’t know how the nurses in the infusion room do their jobs every day, but I’m grateful they do.
- I love Dr. Johnson, she is very throughout, kind, and keeps me the know with my next steps.
- Everyone was helpful and experienced and were very friendly.
- Dr. Slater had concerns about my test results and called me on a Sunday morning to get additional information that might help him get clearer results.
- Dr. Dhami is wonderful and his assistant Laurie too! I’m so happy to have them taking care of me. Dr. Dhami is the best.
- I would have to recognize Dr. Vanessa Johnson for exceptional care of me and my unexpected journey with breast cancer. She had a Plan A and Plan B for me. Plan A worked and we continue to follow through on it. She is very thorough with all the tests I’ve had, and I admire she makes sure all the I’s are dotted and T’s are crossed. I have 100 percent in any of the decisions she has made and continue to make for me. I am very fortunate to have her as my oncologist. The team that works with her is simply amazing, starting with the secretaries, assistants and oncology nurses.
- I can’t say enough about all the staffing from check in to checking out. They are all very professional, caring, helpful and understanding. Always taking the time to listen and answer any questions or concerns you may have. I can’t thank them enough for everything they have done and continue to do for me. At times I feel the word Thank you isn’t enough to say to them.
- The nurse was great. The tech who drew and flushed my port was outstanding.
- The check-in was smooth, and I was taken right away to a room. The doctor came quickly, and we discussed my issues completely. Very satisfied. Office easy to get to, receptionist helped us immediately, wait to see doctor was very short. Doctor explained everything about mom’s status and answered all our questions.
- My prechemo appointment with Kristin Jolley was excellent. I feel she is a critical listener and I truly appreciate her. My chemo appointment was fine, I was cared for by competent caring people.
- Dr. Nick really cares about his patients and makes sure the family members are well informed and up to speed on diagnosis/treatment options and so on. I am just amazed at how well my father has been cared for by the entire ECHO office. We have never had a problem of any kind and er have spent a lot of time here over the past few months.
- Dr. Johnson always takes time to listen. Is very through in her exam.
- Ellen from the chemo lab is one of the best medical professionals I have ever met. Throughout my chemo regime she always treated me with respect, and I felt she genuinely care about me. I hope I never have to go back there but if I do, I will be delighted to see her again.
- Dr. Kapur and the staff at ECHO have been highly supportive of my cancer experience and provided timely access to additional resources as needed. I have recommended Dr. Kapur and ECHO to other people I know. I thank Dr. Kapur and the support staff at ECHO for all their support through the last seven years. It was a scary time, and they provided a safe place and reassurance.
- My doctor treated me with respect and explained my condition clearly.
- Check was quick and efficient. Person who did vitals was very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Yang has been my oncologist for over seven years, and I chose to stay with her when they relocated from Day Kimball to Backus. Check out person will arrange for my next visit next year and send me all paperwork needed for the blood work and mammogram. Easy for me.
- Dr. Slater is very thorough and an excellent listener.
- Dr. Nick has been by far one of my favorite providers that has cared for my father, and he’s had ALOT of them. Dr. Nick is extremely helpful; he listens to all our concerns and answers them appropriately. You can tell he truly cares about the wellbeing of his patients and their families, and it shows.