Patient Assistance Transportation Program
We are pleased to announce that CancerCare and the Community Oncology Alliance (COA) are partnering with us to provide free transportation to ECHO patients during this COVID-19 pandemic. The COA/CancerCare Patient Assistance Transportation Program ensures that patients can continue to receive high quality care in a safest manner at ECHO Associates.
COA is proud to work with CancerCare, a trusted non-profit organization that offers free, professional support services for people affected by cancer. There is absolutely no charge to our patients or practice. This program is being funded by a generous grant from Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) and we thank them for it.
Getting our patients safely to appointment is as easy as 1-2-3.
- When you call for an appointment, let us know if you require transportation.
- Make sure to provide the following information:
- Patient name, email address, and mobile phone number
- Companion (if applicable) name, email address, and mobile phone number
- Patient’s physical address for local pick-up & drop-off (street number, city, state; no post office boxes, please)
- The physical address for the appointment (street number, city, state; no post office boxes, please)
- Confirmation will go directly to the patient and his or her companion. It will originate from a company called groudlink.
We are pleased to offer this service as part of our ongoing effort to support our patients.