Who Makes a Difference in Your Life?
In patient survey, we asked our patients to comment on those who improved the quality of their patient experience. Here were some of responses:
- Ellen in the chemo area. Caring, understanding, gets things done. The #1 employee in ECHO.
- I am so confident with Dr Dhami. And his assistant Laurie is awesome.
- Courtney, who assists Dr Kapur. She is also always upbeat and encouraging.
- Everyone is so happy and positive and friendly. I love everyone. They remember you and say hi to you when you walk by even if not for the doc or labs or chemo. It’s just nice and I feel great when I leave. Pam and Lisa are just amazing at the front. Dr Kapur’s MA’s are outstanding and truly caring as well as Allison and Kristen APRN which are the same girls. The chemo side- they are fun and just make it’s so easy and relaxing
- Bunny is so helpful and kind. She makes me feel like family.
- Cyndi was very attentive to my questions and concerns…I always feel I’m in good hands with her and that my visit will go smoothly.
- Wasn’t aware of another providers test results on me that had been shared but apparently had not been received by the other office. Katelyn went out of her way to retrieve the report from the Epic system & go over it with me & said she would make sure Dr. Nick would see it
- Registration is simple, quick, efficient, and I am always addressed by name. Pam, especially, never fails to ask how I am doing. Dr. Johnson, and her assistant, are always patient focused, kind, and I never feel rushed through an appointment.
- Alison does a fantastic job with patients and is very knowledgeable.
- Every single person from reception to infusion nurses are amazing and deserve recognition!
- The receptionist is amazing. She knows almost every person by sight! I am so glad that I have this team on my side while going through this terrible disease. They are outstanding!
- ALL OF THEM! GOD BLESS THEM ALL
- Dr. Dhami is the best doctor in town. I love the care and attention I get with each visit.
- Nancy Wilcox, RN. She has been a wonderful support person for me. Always willing to help in any way she can. Very accommodating and caring.
- Dr. Kapur for all he does to keep me Cancer free!!
- Shea is amazing as always.
If you have an experience to share or special staff member to recognize, please reach us to us at firstname.lastname@example.org