How Choosing an Independent Practice Benefits Our Patients
ECHO is owned and led by doctors as an independent practice committed to serving our community. What does that mean for our valued patients?!
That’s simple…HIGHER QUALITY, LOWER COST, MORE PERSONALIZED CARE! Don’t take our word for it. Hear what our patients have to say…
- The care and quality of the visit is always first rate.
- Everyone knows my name.
- My doctor spends time to answer all my questions and concerns.
- I have all the services I need in one convenient location.
- They treat me like family.
- The nurses are incredible, kind, and courteous.
- I don’t have to travel far to participate in the latest clinical trials.
- From the minute I walk in the door, I am made to feel I am a priority.
- I don’t get extra charges on my bill to cover the cost of running the facility.
- The team at the infusion center go above and beyond to make me comfortable.
- They provide support, education, and guidance at every stage of my cancer treatment.
- You always feel welcome and are treated with respect.
- I get through to a person on the phone.
- They are always accommodating to my schedule.
- Their social worker helps me find programs and assistance.
- The nurse educator makes sure I understand every aspect of my care.
- The front desk staff are so welcoming.
You have a choice when it comes to your care –
Go where doctors own and lead a practice and always put the patient first!
To learn about why independent practices are more cost effective, click here.
To read more patient comments, click here.